Summer School 2021 - takes place on site
Wednesday 16 & Thursday 17 June 2021
Campus Sursee, Seminarzentrum AG, 6210 Sursee
The event is fully booked.
palliative ch 14 / SGAIM 12 / SFGG 6 / SGAR 13 / SGMO 13 / SRO 13 / SAPPM 12
Closing of the Registration
April 6, 2021
Physicians working in the field of specialized palliative medicine.
The Plenary sessions will mostly be in English. Discussions are conducted in native or optional English language.
Places are limited. Registrations will be considered on a “first come, first served” basis.
For members of palliative ch
CHF 420.- Attendance & Politics (incl. dinner Campus Sursee)
For non-members of palliative ch (Become a member)
CHF 520.- Attendance & politics (incl. dinner Campus Sursee)
The fee includes teaching, meals, snacks, and accommodation at the Campus Sursee (single-room only) for the night of June 16-17.
Attendance certificates will be mailed to participants after the event.
For any question regarding organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 031 310 02 90.
- Dr. med. Daniel Büche, Kantonsspital St.Gallen
- Prof. Sophie Pautex, Soins Palliatifs, Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève
- Dr. med. Fabia Weisser, Spital Schwyz
- Dr. med. Birgit Traichel, Kantonsspital Münsterlingen
- Dr. med. Sivan Schipper, Spital Uster
- Renate Gurtner Vontobel, palliative ch
- Stephanie Alder, palliative ch